Thursday, May 25, 2006

A year n climbing ....

Phew! ! ......I finally finished one amazing year in Infy....joined this place on 23rd May 2005.....Didnt have a great start...but things fell into place later on...considering, I was forced to Love coding......well.....it isnt too bad now... thankfully...


Have learnt a lot, certainly not technically.....but I did figure out how these IT Hives...manage to do so much Software in such a short time....
Life has certainly changed for the good.........I finally have a steady job, cool bike, a funky Digital camera, loving parents, amazing bunch of friends, unusually easy going relatives n of course........my Brand new Laptop.....n to all the people who actually thought I was talkin about a girl in my previous posts.....well....just hang on for some more time...may be u guyz r right ;o)....but as of now....i was talking only about my Laptop that I bought recently.....
Switching on a Comp is no longer boring.....n thats the best part.....I'm loving it.....learnin Photoshop.....its one neat tool....feel great to get my hands on it....


well.....its been a very eventful year in the IT Industry for me....n I always dreamt of working in a Company like Infosys......but once here, I realise that there are greener grass out there....hmmm.....They say a man's greed is endless......n I top the list on that :o)

Have a great weekend comin up.....so looking forward to it....
To all my fellow Bloggers.....you would surely agree that the completion of the first year in any job.....makes u feel goooooooood.....

No comments: