Friday, June 06, 2008

Finally the time to blog !!

Finally the time has come where I really felt the need to start blogging all over again.. :) phew!!...cant believe its taken me over a year since my last post up here....but...well...here it is...
A lotta things have changed, just to list a few in chronological order:

1) Today is my last day in my current company(Bally Technologies)

2) Had a blast with colleagues at Galibore Fishing camp.


2) Picked up a new lens.

3) Got my HSMP done after a lotta hard work, but it was worth every drop of sweat...a lot depended on this....

4)Had a wonderful time working in Bally for 10 months....had a rocking team n it was loads of fun.

5) Finally quit Infosys for good.

Thats about the most significant things that happened.....
As for the future, Things that I have to do are:

1) Get relieved from my current job.
2) Finish my ISTQB.
3) Study a few automation courses.
4) Fly out on the 5th of July 2008.

Cant believe, its finally happenin....I had this crazy dream to work overseas....like any Techie and its finally gonna happen.

Cant wait to live my dream... :)

No comments: