Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yes ... Im alive !!

Hey there.....yup im alive !! :) , if you wondered where I disappeared...well here I am.
Life has come a long way from where I left off my last post in 2009 here, am happily married and loving every bit of happiness life has to offer.

Work wise, I moved into a company called Target Corporation and have successfully finished a year here.....somehow I feel a very strong positive vibe here, looks like this job is gonna help me get to the next level and help me realize my dream...lets see !!

On the personal front, me and Su are expecting :) .....yup, that's right. November is the due date. We're crazy excited about the new chapter in our lives and looking forward to it.
Su's due for a full anomaly scan this weekend...so will keep u guys posted.

The most memorable moment, was when we first heard our kid's heart beat in the dopler device, it brought a smile to me and a tear to su's cute smiling face. It was timeless !! There are moments in everyone's life that they would love to freeze in time and store it in the museum of personal memories, this was one of the many I've encountered and will in the future.

5 comments:

AVI said...

Good one suraj. God bless and all the best.

Soms said...

Welcome back to blogging! Hearty congratulations to both of you :-)
The last part in your blog brought tears in my eyes too...I am super duper happy/excited for both of you

Vishwas Nallabelli said...

Nice one Suraj. I always knew that there are so many talents in my friend... i mean you should really be some great author, poet, why dont you take up writing as a career. I think you might be in the wrong industry computers.. yucks.. some lame boxes which chew electricity damn thats so lifeless .. OK OK.. hawa bahut ho gaya..

I am super duper excited about you and Su's new fruit of life.. Keep us posted.. God bless you and Su.. Take care Su Su ;-)

Shilpa Nanjappa (Richa Nayak) said...

Wow that is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! Wish good health and lots of happiness and never ending smiles :))) Good luck to u both - from me and Raghav

Suraj said...

@Shilpa
Thanks a lot !!...lets catch up sometime.

@Vishwas
Thanks man....dude was driving past eastend road the other day...miss those days buddy !!...the place doesnt smell of u anymore :P...look fwd to meeting u soon...

@Soms
Thanks Som...I always will owe u for gettin us together :)

@Avi
Thanks Avi....