Sunday, October 12, 2008

On my mark . . .

Just about a step away from starting my first job here....was busy with all the shifting. Luckily got myself a decent place to stay and an easy 15 min walk to my office.
I see a drastic difference in the lifestyle of people here in Nottingham as against the " I'm busy ", " dont bother me mister" tags written over the foreheads of the people in London. 
Seems like life has changed overnight. 
I can still remember, just a couple of weeks back, I was sulking in bed uncertain about my future and wondering if all this made sense, it definitely does now :)
I have even started cooking officially :) ....after all the fuss, I got my hands dirty!!...and it was not a bad start at all, atleast i didnt blow up the house. . . 
Thankfully my jobless days are over :)...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

there comes the first success of my great story.. [:D] keeping my figures crossed for the next part of the story to come true too... [:P]


soo happy for u .. [:)] way to go....

Suraj said...

thanks da. . . :)