Friday, October 03, 2008

Made it !!

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."


Phew !!....was hanging on to the rope for quite sometime now. .and just when I thought I was gonna lose the strength to hold on anymore. . . :(
*Surprise!!* *Surprise !!*
I got hired in a company in Nottingham.... :)
I'm starting work on the 13th of October, 2008.
Life's never been this crazy, in the last couple of months have gone through a whole wacky range of mood swings....and most of them are ones that I would never wanna see again.
I'm all excited !! to know, how its gonna be working overseas. . . can't wait to start work.

Thanks to all those million prayers my folks, wife and friends did back home :). . guess the Almighty did a "Reply All" on all of 'em :)
Boy!!!! Just the feeling of knowing there are people out there wanting the best things for you is such a fulfilling feeling. . . makes life worthwhile. . . every micro second of it.

No comments: