Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Best Holiday ever....


Im Back from my greatest Holiday destination....

This time I holidayed with my folks and the place we chose was the best we could ask for...........
Lakshadweep Islands is a sheer poetry of the blue shades of the sea and sky. The mystic whiteness and greenary of land merging, intermingling and generating a symphony of liveness. Lakshadweep is truly a rhythm of Land and Sea....was really lucky to be there....and have a glimpse of this awesome place...
I went along with my parents and cruised across from Kochi to an Island Resort, and spent close to a week there....lying on the beach..and watching the Sunset in the beautiful horizon and also the Night sky for shooting stars...one hell of a vacation....will upload most of the pics I took soon.....


No comments: