Friday, September 26, 2008

Cyber Birthday !!

"Technology has come a looooooong way" is what my dad always says, given hez seen days when electricity was a luxury... and a Computer was a big huge machine used for making simple mathematical calculations...
As the title reads.....My amma had a cyber Bday today.... I was on cam from here and my lovely family online from home and we cut the cake just like one small Happy family :)....I'm so thankful to GOD for the lovely parents I have and a caring n crazily understanding wifey :P
Here are some pics ... 

The Bday Girl "Amma"

                        Amma with wifey                                 

Daughter-in-law getting her chance to impress her mother-in-law

Awesome twosome :)

It was a wonderful experience, one which brings a lotta mixed reactions. Feel very happy that we were all able to celebrate it together....but miss home a lot :( 
funnily though, if I was in India, it probably wouldnt have been this exciting, we'll all remember this day for a long time....
Well....my day was worthwhile today...made my parents really happy and just waiting for my day to come, so that I can tell them something they would really be proud of and jump with joy.....hoping against hope :)

No comments: