Saturday, August 20, 2005

A brief insight ! !



Phew ! ! ...i finally discovered a place of my own on the web......wanted to always create a Blog.....so finally managed to put in a few things on my blog...Learnt about it from my pal Achut...hez the guy from Chennai.....all his accessories are from the US...hez the Videsibaba I know.........the guy whoz always sleeping in training class.....one more pal of mine whom I met here is Srikanth.....the Java guy ! ! .....hez always thinkin about Advanced Java n how to learn the technology fast.....has an amazing vocab of Tamil insults! ! .....Still gathering new friends......

(Left-Right )Achut(Videsibaba),Srikanth(Java guru),me

This is infact the first time im out of my home....never been for the past 22 long yrs..my parents sure miss me.....n my mom has no one to shout at.........
Oh oh ........have a test on Monday...Sheesh!! yet to start.........am too tired n sleepy for today...but still managed to update a lot of pics taken on my awesome NOKIA 3230 phone....the picture clarity rulez ! ! on my space at flickr's......
Am here in Mysore since August 1st...am basically here for the Training course on Java...Srikanth is my roomie here with me ...The sleepy Bum of the class, Achut stays in the next room.....both of us usually trying to compare our mobile phones....(Motorola E398 and Nokia 3230) with picture clarity...n stuff...actually...my phone(Nokia 3230) is better...well the war goes on...... I guess the whole day tomorrow will go away in trying to study Oracle...still can remember the days of Engineering, when we used to finish entire books overnight....

No comments: