Sunday, August 21, 2005

Oracle....commit successful

After a full morning of trying to study Oracle...finally got my faculties in place to concentrate for the last part of the day n pulled it off....(I hope).....
Am tired of studyin.....seriously need a break...its kinda sad when u realize that you still have to go through loads of books n sites to prepare for the tests which seems to be happening almost every weekend....I wanna run back home n spend a whole weekend back in Blore, I percieved training in Infy to be better than this.....well..this is reality ! ! ...therez no escape ....

I am on my way to a Rendezvous with sleep......its an art I have mastered over the years, I can sleep in almost any position, any time n anywhere.....its 2:30 in the morning now.....havent stayed up so late for quite some time....anywayz, hoping I will be able to do the Test decently tomorrow.....oops ! ! today....

No comments: