Sunday, August 21, 2005

A new day has come ! !


It sure is a new day..but nothing has changed....Im sure you'll agree with me..there are times when we just wait for tomorrow, dreamin it will be a better day but all you get is a day as boring as the one before...I still have loads to study n am in no mood......

I swear, all the Engineers in Karnataka have gone through this phase.....There hasnt been a single Semester throughout my Engineering(Info. Sci.).......that I wished to study from day1 of the Semester....but wtz the thrill in finshing in time.....Suspence n adventure is the spice of life ! ! ....

...those late night chai's, the stinking xerox books, huge lab manuals, irritating programs, frustrating teachers, poor jokes, painful birthday bums, lovely treats, awesome bunks, little fights, huge crushes,major obsessions.......were all part of my Engg. days.....miss all of them ! !

The funny part of growin up ...is that we all want to grow up fast n then we realise that we have grown enough....we wanna get back to our school days.....' Sad But True '

Am missing my all pals back in Blore ...Mysore is damn boring !! I miss the pollution n noise of Blore...those things really make me feel at home. I guess my Julie(my Yamaha Enticer Bike) also misses me...havent ridden her for quite sometime now ;-)

No comments: